Monday, July 11, 2011

Cover Crazy (6)

Photobucket


Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Bookworms! Stop by and join in on the fun.


This week I am crazy about:


Title: Half-Blood
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
See it at Goodreads



I really like this cover for several reasons. The main reason being that purple is my favorite color, so that color popping from the cover immediately grabs at me. Another is that it's simple, yet so elegant with the beautiful text and light playing over the flower. It's peaceful to look at actually. It's probably one of my favorite covers that I've found in the past few weeks. I judge a lot by covers, too. And I know, I know... "Never judge a book by its cover", but seriously.. I think every reader does it more than they may like to admit perhaps. :P
Anyways, I really like this cover. It draws me in and makes me want to know what the story within the pages could possibly be about.


What is your Cover Crazy?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I tried to come back to yours, and follow you too, but it still isn't showing me a "follow" button. On the left side of your blog, it says "Followers", but it's blank and there's no follow button. I've tried three different internet explorers, thinking maybe it was my google chrome, but firefox, and internet explorer did the same thing. =( So, for now, I just book marked your page until I can be a follower.

    As for this post I'm commenting on.. If you think about it, a nice pretty cover, like this one, is going to attract people to look at the book in the first place. So, in the long run, judging a book by it's cover is probably a good thing, if the cover is dynamic! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...