Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books everyone tells me I MUST read!
1. Elinor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. Shadows/Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick
3. Gravy Mercy by Robin Lafevers
4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
6. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
7. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
8. Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
10. Malice by John Gwynne
Most of these books are currently on my TBR list but I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet and all I hear is how good they are! And there's one or two that I'm not sure I really want to read but people still keep telling me I should, but I can be a bit stubborn when it comes to certain things lol. I guess we'll see!
What's your top ten?