Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


This Mini Challenge for the Read-A-Thon is brought to you by Baily at IB Book Blogging!



Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

My favorite type of mythology consists of two actually. I love both Celtic mythology and Egyptian. Recently, I've taken more interest into Roman and Greek... I've always had a small interest in those, just not quite as high up there I guess, because those seem to be more common mythology studies. I'm a HUGE history geek. *blush*

Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?

Hmm... I'd have to say one of my favorites was a non-fiction book called "Ancient Egypt: Kingdom of the Pharaohs" by Robert Hamilton. It had a lot of information in that. Was kind of boring since it was non-fiction and didn't have a story to it at all... it's a history text and looks pretty on my shelf to basically sum it up. LoL. But for some reason, I still really liked it at the same time. As I said, I'm a big history geek. So, I guess it satisfied that side of me. :P


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Readathon! And thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Your blog is so cute! I love owls! And I'm your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting it! And thank you for following my blog as well! :) Owls are awesome ;) hehe..
    <3
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...