Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. If you want to participate, it's easy. To learn more and enter, check out: Parajunkee. Join the fun and make some new friends!




My answer to this week's Follow Friday question:



Q: The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?



A: Two books I’ve recently read are emotionally driven throughout so I don’t think I can really name just one scene honestly. I loved, loved, loved them and now they are on my favorites’ list.



Photobucket Moloka’i by Alan Brennert



Photobucket Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte



Have a great weekend!


~The Bookaholic


1 comment:

  1. Oh, haven't read any of them, but have been wanting too. And I love emotional books, so hopefully I'll enjoy them!

    I love your blog and am now following!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...