Friday, May 13, 2011

So frustrating!

Okay- as many of you already know, Blogger was down for some time. Due to this, there were errors and we couldn't post.


Unfortunately, through this downtime, I lost my Waiting on Wednesday post.



So in case you missed it- this is my "Waiting on Wednesday" from earlier this week. I will not repost the entire post I had made earlier, because I had not backed it up elsewhere sadly.


Photobucket


Title: Juliet Immortal

Author: Stacey Jay

Publication Date: September 13th, 2011





I do hope that everything is officially back in order now so that posting can return to normal. I was quite frustrated yesterday because I was going to unveil my very own meme to share for Thursday postings. Guess it will have to wait until next Thursday now. *sighs*




Happy Friday the 13th.


~The Bookaholic

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my comment!! :D I hope you havea good week too!! And I cannot wait for this book either!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...