Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (45)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Want to Re-read!

Taylor's Picks!

This week my list is a wide range mix lol. I picked some books/series that are older and some that are more recent. But all of these are ones that I really enjoyed and would like to venture back into again!


1. The Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr

2. The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray

3. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien

4. Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

5. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

6. The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness

7. War For the Oaks by Emma Bull

8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

9. The Hollow Kingdom trilogy by Clare B. Dunkle

10. Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

What's your Top Ten? Have you read any of the books on this list? Let us know in the commemts! :)


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been wanting to reread LOTR recently but it's harder for my to reread classics because they take me forever!lol Happy rereading!
    Here's my TT: http://betweenyabookends.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-books-i-want-to-reread.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would reread Chaos Walking. That was such an amazing series. I still haven't read Scorpio Races, but it's on my list to read someday. Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/zUn5

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...