Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (32)

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


 
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters


 

I probably love too many characters because I get attached easily. :P So I’ll try to make it just ten here. Haha..


1. Finnick and Cinna (The Hunger Games Trilogy)

2. Princess Nehemiah (Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight)

3. Eddie (Vampire Academy and Bloodlines)

4. Wolf (The Ashes Trilogy)

5. Raven (The Delirium Trilogy)

6. Hazael, Zuzanna, and Mik (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Days of Blood & Starlight)

7. Draco Malfoy, Weasley Twins, Professor Snape. (Harry Potter) --Honestly? From this series, I could still probably choose more than those three... Because there are soooo many characters I love. :( But I went with my top three, even if that is cheating a little bit. *sigh*

8. Niall and Donia (Wicked Lovely series)

9. Kanin (Blood of Eden series-- The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure)

10. Thom (Eye of the World-- Wheel of Time series)



What’s your top ten?



5 comments:

  1. I love this list, I completely agree with you! And yes, there are too many awesome Harry Potter characters. I wish I could have included them all. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. From HP I could pick like 30! :) And I agree with Eddie, Finnick and Cinna. In TIR I preferred Jackal, though. He was more fun.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Eddie...then again I loved about every character from the VA series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Finnick and the Harry Potter characters! I have Prim from the Hunger Games on my TTT list, as well as Ron and Hermione. Great list!
    Check out my TTT list: http://booksavvyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinna......thinking about him honestly makes my heart shake and break right open. He is on the list - so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...