Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (30)

 
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week’s topic:
Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition


This post is a little late, mostly because it took me forever to put it all together. I had a hard time this week really with this one. I could think of a few, but I don't have a whole list. I wanted to include authors I'd read more than one book of--though there are a couple on the list I hadn't. In the end, I decided on this list of authors with books that I've adored (including a debut author from this year) that I feel don't get a lot of attention and should. Or at least every time I try to recommend one of their works to a reader friend, I get an automatic "Never heard of 'em." There are links below as well, so if you're interested, add them to your TBR and check them out! :)


A.C. Gaughen (Scarlet)
Paige Harbison (New Girl)
Tiffany Truitt (The Lost Souls Trilogy)
Matt Haig (The Humans, The Radleys)
Janni Lee Simner (Bones of Faerie)
Lindsay Ribar (The Art of Wishing)
Ilsa J. Bick (The Ashes Trilogy, The Sin-Eater's Confession, Drowning Instinct)

And that's honestly all I can think of at the moment. Most of the authors I've read and loved in recent years are already well-established in name, and I also read a lot of classics along with those so that kind of doesn't help either. So yeah, I had a hard time with this week's topic. Ha. <3



What's your Top Ten?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...