Monday, July 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12



Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves for the week. Show off the books you’ve bought, won, borrowed, etc. While it’s usually hosted on Saturdays, it can be posted any day of the week that works. For my own personal time management, my STS posts will be on Sundays when I make them. STS is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Click to learn more and follow other awesome bloggers!


Since I haven't done a STS post in a while, I'm sharing one that includes a haul of books I've received over the last few weeks. A couple of them I've already started reading/put on my currently-reading (which means if I hadn't started it yet, it's getting picked up in the next couple of days) shelf at GR because I was too excited to put them on hold for very long. :D

 


Bought:

Joyland -- Stephen King
For Darkness Shows the Stars -- Diana Peterfreund
Grave Mercy -- R.L. LaFevers

Gifted:

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning was sent to me from my good friend Kelly (she's also a fairly new blogger and can be found at PaperFantasies if you want to check her out sometime). She's been pushing me to try out the series. I guess I have an excuse now that I have the first book. Haha.

For Review:

William Shakespeare's Star Wars (I've read most of it already without having it on my currently-reading shelf. That will be reviewed soon, actually.)
The Coldest Girl in Cold Town -- Holly Black (!) So excited to start this soon!
Crown of Midnight -- Sarah J. Maas (If you have this ARC, look for The Bookaholic quote in the beginning of this one! My day was totally made when I opened it up and saw it. And I'm already glued to this installment like crazy.)
Lives of Magic -- Lucy Leiderman -- Celtic mythology?! Yes please.


And that's my haul as of the recent three weeks or so! How's everyone else been doing? I know my blog has been slacking a bit lately, but summer always seems to drag me down a bit with the kids' activities. Especially toward this end of summer when we're getting all of their stuff together for the upcoming school year. Ha. :) A regular schedule will resume soon, though! I'm still trying to post as often as possible and make my visits to everyone as much as I can. :D

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...