Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11


 
 
 
Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves for the week. Show off the books you’ve bought, won, borrowed, etc. While it’s usually hosted on Saturdays, it can be posted any day of the week that works. For my own personal time management, my STS posts will be on Sundays when I make them. STS is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Click to learn more and follow other awesome bloggers!




I haven’t done a STS post in some time. Normally, I’m not a big fan of doing them for just the e-galleys I get, and since I haven’t been able to get to an actual bookstore in MONTHS to have a field day buying books, I haven’t really felt the need to share my hauls lately. Now my book ban is temporarily over and I am back to annoying my local stores. (insert evil laugh)





Yes, that’s me in the above photo in the bookstore recently. My good blogger friend at The Book Slayer made the suggestion I take a pic with my first trip going back since it’d been such a long hiatus. Haha. I really wasn’t planning to at first, but then my shopping buddy snapped it and I decided to share. By the way, I happened to be standing by one of my favorite author’s books, so it worked out (Melissa Marr’s Wicked Lovely just in case you were wondering.).

So yes! For a change I have a great haul in the last month (most particularly the store-bought ones in the last week) and I’m so excited to share!




Bought:


Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (FINALLY…I hugged it.)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay (Not pictured--it was borrowed by a friend)
3 X-Men Comic Books

Received for Review from Quirk Books:

The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth

*I also received Monsters (Ashes #3) by Ilsa J.Bick a few weeks ago from EgmontUSA but can’t share the photo of this ARC copy since they haven’t released the cover yet. Just take my word that it’s pretty awesome! :P I almost made an oops the first day I got it from all of my excitement because I didn’t know it wasn’t a released cover, and tweeted it, and had to quickly delete it within two minutes. Ack! So embarrassing. Luckily I was forgiven. Ha.

E-galleys I’ve been approved of in the last couple of weeks (I’m really excited for these!):

The Humans by Matt Haig
Rush by Eve Silver



Did you have a haul this last week or two?

 


Happy reading!


 

 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'd been looking around for a copy since its release and no one ever had it in until now. I was so happy to finally get it! :) Thanks for stopping by! :D

    <3
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...