Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #9

Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves for the week. Show off the books you’ve bought, won, borrowed, etc. While it’s usually hosted on Saturdays, it can be posted any day of the week that works. For my own personal time management, my STS posts will be on Sundays when I make them. STS is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Click to learn more and follow other awesome bloggers!

 


I actually feel kind of bad for this one. All it consists of are digital e-ARCs I’ve received in the last week for review because I just haven’t went out and bought anything recently. I’m on a bit of a book-buying and driving to the bookstore ban. Sad. But my decent bookstore is almost an hour away. Gas prices are high, so trips are fewer and far between at the moment. Ordering online might start getting a little more attention in the next few months.


Anyways, here’s the books I was granted access to in the last week:




The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Strands of Bronze & Gold by Jane Nickerson
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
Stung by Bethany Wiggins


 

Happy reading!



 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Both Nightmare Affair and Strands of Bronze & Gold are on my wishlist so I'm excited to see what you think of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to Strands of Bronze & Gold...but I think I'm biased because I'm a redhead. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for Stung! It sounds really amazing. The cover is kind of creepy as well! I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stung does look and sound creepy! I hate all bugs. I hope this doesn't give me any kind of nightmares. O.O

      Delete
  3. Great looking books! I want to read them all! I passed on requesting Stung and The Murmurings but it took ALL my willpower to do so. I need to read some of my own books this year dammit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know the feeling. I've passed on a few that I really would've liked...but I'm shooting for a different kind of goal this year. I know I'll still get to those books at some point and I'm not going to stress or put a time-limit on myself this year. So I'm right there with ya! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous of Strands of Bronze and Gold! Bluebeard is one of my favorite fairy tales of all time...definitely read it before SoBaG if you haven't read it before!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...