Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
Well, this is going to be hard. I'm assuming this is going to be a reviewed-so-far topic (not just "read"), because I still have to post a few reviews up, and I can't count them at this point if I wanted to. Still, either way, this is going to be hard narrowing it down to only ten. Argh.
Not in any particular order, of course. Note: I may cheat a little on the numbers when it comes to naming series. Just saying...if I loved the series, I don't want to take up the space naming each book. Haha. :P
1. Bloodlines/The Golden Lily -- Richelle Mead
2. Anna and the French Kiss -- Stephanie Perkins
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone -- Laini Taylor
4. Chosen Ones --Tiffany Truitt
5. The Fault in Our Stars -- John Green
6. Throne of Glass -- Sarah J. Maas
7. Touch of Power -- Maria V. Snyder
8. The Iron Fey series -- Julie Kagawa
9. New Girl -- Paige Harbison
10. Pushing the Limits -- Katie McGarry
I wish I could name more. :(
I've read some fabulous books for this list since I've started blogging! But then I'd be here half the night...