Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #5


Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves for the week. Show off the books you’ve bought, won, borrowed, etc. While it’s usually hosted on Saturdays, it can be posted any day of the week that works. For my own personal time management, my STS posts will be on Sundays when I make them. STS is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Click to learn more and follow other awesome bloggers!


I got a great haul in the last week and a half. Check it out!






Gifted to me from Alexa (Alexa Loves Books):

Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick (The Ashes Trilogy #2)-- I have been waiting sooo long for this book. Lol. (see it at Goodreads)


Won in a Twitter giveaway:

The Archived by Victoria Schwab (!!!!) This was a crazy, exciting day. I bumped pretty much everything down on my list, and started reading it already. (see it at Goodreads)


Sent from a book swap (@Craving4Books on Twitter):

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi-- seems everyone I know has already read it besides me. It's been on my wishlist all year. (see it at Goodreads)

And do you see that adorable little glass piggy sitting on top of my books up there? She sent that along with the book as well! It's totally awesome. Handmade in Russia and I absolute adore it. :)


Books for review from NetGalley (Thanks to RandomHouse and EgmontUSA):

Hounded by Kevin Hearne (see it at Goodreads)
The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen (see it at Goodreads)



How was your haul? :)

Hope you all have had a fantastic bookish week!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have hours of fun reading ahead!! Can not wait to hear about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS OF THE ARCHIVED! Also, you really need to read Under the Never Sky. Just sayin'. :) I hope you enjoyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Under the Never Sky, I hear such great things about it but never seem to pick it up. I haven't read Ashes by Bick, but I did read Drowning Instinct by her and absolutely loved it! Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also haven't read Under the Never Sky :) Great haul, and the piggy is so cute!
    Here's my haul: http://willingtoseeless.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-my-first-disastrous.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul. The piggy is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, your haul was awesome! Shadows and The Archived! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...