Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking the Shelves is about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves for the week. Show off the books you’ve bought, won, borrowed, etc. While it’s usually hosted on Saturdays, it can be posted any day of the week that works. For my own personal time management, my STS posts will be on Sundays when I make them. STS is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Click to learn more and follow other awesome bloggers!

This week was a pretty awesome week! But I only bought two books. Sadly, I'm on a budget. I'm struggling, too. Grr. So many good-looking books coming out, and I can't go out and buy all the ones I want. :P


Also, I just need to stay away from NetGalley for a while. I'm not even kidding. I have a lot of review books right now. This is the reason I'm closed to review requests. Yet, here I am, snatching up more review books because geesh, they keep putting up titles I want. Lol! So, I'm on temporary ban from there. I know there's other titles I want, but I'm restricting myself for a bit. When reading and reviewing starts feeling like a chore, that's when it's time to take a step back. I've got many books on my shelf still that I bought/won in giveaways in the last few months I still haven't had the chance to read. :(




Anywho, on to my books for this week! It was a nice little haul. :)




Books I bought:








Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins






For Review (from NetGalley)




Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Silver by Talia Vance (excited for this one! Celtic mythology!)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (which I wasn't even going to get, but I'm curious about the hype)
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee




What was your haul this week?


Hope you have a fantastic week ahead everyone! :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, now those are some great books. I've been trying to be so good with NG. After reading your StS post I want to go and request them all. I know that would probably be a bad idea though as my list is already somewhat long. I'm not a fast reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! I just started Pushing the Limit and can't wait to start Throne of Glass. Enjoy!
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool haul! Everyone's talking about Sweet Evil & Masque..i think it really is that good

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...