Monday, June 4, 2012

Announcement

Note: I did post this on my author blog as well. Though I'm trying to keep both my book blog and author blog separate, I wanted to share this with all of you lovely followers also. Please feel free to not read the post if you're not interested. Haha. I'll still love you either way. :P

Today, I'm featured on the fabulous Marta Acosta's author blog, Vampire Wire! Did I also mention there is a contest there as well? Whoops, I guess those are the magic words, huh? :P
Be sure to stop by and read the great interview. There's also some (very yummy, I might add) Supernatural videos to add for eye candy.


I want to thank Ms. Acosta for the feature and interview. It was a blast answering all the questions!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...