Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read
So, these are the books that are probably collecting dust. And I do have every intention of reading them in the coming year for sure. I’ve pretty much decided recently to use the first three months of 2012 for a lot of my catch-up reading, hoping to knock out some of my (seemingly) never-ending TBR pile, or at least read many of the books that have been sitting on my shelf waiting for me.
1. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
4. Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Rantaskey
5. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
6. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
8. Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
9. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
10. Under the Dome by Stephen King
Hope you're all having a great week! :)