Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Vacation Time!

It's with my greatest regret (yet, at the same time much needed for me) that I have to say I will be away for a week due to vacation. I will be out of state as of tomorrow (Saturday, June 11th) and will not have access to a computer. If anyone is following me on Twitter, though, I'll still be popping in there from time to time during the week. :)

Reviews to look for when I get back:

The Morganville Vampires Vol. 1 - Rachel Caine
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Volumes 1 & 2 - Joss Whedon
Marked - P.C. & Kristin Cast


Do any of you have big summer plans?

See you when I return! :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...