Monday, September 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (43)




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
 
 
Pixie's Fall TBR


I always find these lists so difficult to make because I’ll say I’ll read these, but then I won’t read half of them because of TIME or excitement for other books or just me being me. READ ALL THE BOOKS! Yay! Hahaha… Anyways… Yeah… I’ll try. Let’s just leave it at that. This is my sort-of-I-think-I’ll-get-to-these-I-hope-list.

Also being in a reading slump makes it extra difficult to really get the motivation, but I’m trying, and slowly picking up reading again. Even if it’s reading slowly at the moment.

(And obviously some of these are older releases sitting on my shelf that I still need to read so they are on the list for that reason)
 






1. Made For You
2. Belzhar
3. I’ll Give You The Sun
4. The Bone Season
5. All Our Yesterdays
6. The Darkest Part of the Forest
7. Heir of Fire
8. Lies We Tell Ourselves
9. The Maze Runner
10. Tiger Lily




What's your Top Ten TBR? Any upcoming releases you're really excited about? Sound off in the comments below!! Have a fantastic week! <3





1 comment:

  1. The Darkest Part of the Forest OMG I am so happy!!!!!! Read along!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...