Monday, July 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (38)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.




This week’s topic:

Top Ten Authors You Own The Most Books From!


-----------------------------


Taylor's Ten!


1. Melissa Marr
2. Richelle Mead
3. Jane Austen
4. Shakespeare
5. J.K. Rowling
6. C.S. Lewis
7. Holly Black
8. L.M. Montgomery
9. Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Robert Frost

Well there's my ten! Some of my very favorote authors are on that list. And as you can see I also added in a few poets, I couldn't resist lol. Plus I do have a LOT of books by those particular few! Anyways I won't ramble forever and leave room for miss Pixie! :) 





Pixie's Ten!


Good God, my list has much of the same. LOL.
I unfortunately can't complete a full list of ten. I don't really count series sets with books of 3-4 unless I also own other books by that author. And I'm not counting J.K. Rowling for me because I haven't picked up her new books yet. This is just my own personal quirk for the topic, that's all. Totally get why others would count them (after all, 7 books is a lot!).

1. Richelle Mead
2. Holly Black
3. Melissa Marr
4. Melissa de la Cruz
5. Shakespeare
6. Ilsa J. Bick
7. Stephen King
8. Julie Kagawa

And that's my list!

What's your top ten?




1 comment:

  1. This was a hard one for me as well - I only collect certain authors. :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...