Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bookish Bingo!

The ladies over at Great Imaginations have started a cool reading challenge that I knew I had to try and participate in called Bookish Bingo! If you don’t know what this is, check it out here and be sure to follow along-- even if you didn’t make it in time for sign-ups, pretty sure it’d be a fun challenge for yourself to knock that reading pile out of the way through the year. :)

So here’s my quick post declaring that I’m officially joining in on the challenge. And the first card to keep up with through June, which I’ll be sure to make a small note at the end of any review I make from now until the close of the first part of the challenge (June 30) whenever I mark off a spot on the card!

 



This should be really motivating for me and my massive reading pile I know I need to be getting to right now. LOL.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


 


1 comment:

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...