Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (37)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
 



This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List!


-----------------------------






Taylor's Ten!
 
Okay so some of these books aren't necessarily Spring 2014 releases but are books that I've been wanting/meaning to read for a long time but haven't gotten around to yet (shame on me, I know!). But I am determind to remedy that! And then also there are some of my top wishlisted books that I can't wait to get my hands on that will be released this spring! :)

 
1. Panic - Lauren Oliver
2. Dreams of Gods and Monsters - Laini Taylor
3. Shadows - Ilsa J. Bick (and also Monsters which is the third book in the same series!)
4. Unhinged - A.G. Howard
5. Lady Thief - A.C. Gaughen
6. The Arrivals - Melissa Marr
7. The Iron Traitor - Julie Kagawa
8. The Unbound - Victoria Schwab
9. Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
10. Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black

This list could go on forever thanks to my never ending TBR list lol, but I'll refrain from rambling all day (and leave Pixie space to share her ten hehe).

 
 

 
 
 
 
 



Pixie's Ten!
 
Spring is going to be all about playing that catch-up game for me mostly. There'll be a couple of the new releases I'm sure to pick up and move into the "must read now" pile, but I'm on a mission at the moment to try and get some of these books on my shelves read through, books that have been collecting and stacking up through the months (because let's face it: I'm a hoarder), are getting seriously neglected. These poor babies need attention also. And I'd really wanted them. I still really want them. Of course. I wouldn't have bought them or put them on my wishlists if I didn't. So that's what I'll be up to for my spring reading I hope. Several of them are even ones I'd sat around and felt the dying urge to have, only when I got them there were other priorities and before I knew it, time slipped away from me. Now they're dusty. :(

This is actually a list consisting of MORE THAN ten. Sorry, cheated. But I really couldn't find a way around it this week. Ha. :p Eh. It's been awhile since I posted a TTT anyway, so you can give me a little pass. <3

1. The Arrivals - Melissa Marr
2. Hollow City - Ransom Riggs
3. The Great Gatsby
4. Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor
5. The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
6. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
7. The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon
8. The Duff - Kody Keplinger
9. The Well of Ascension - Brandon Sanderson
10. Angelfall - Susan Ee
*Bonus*
All Our Yesterdays - Cristin Terril
These Broken Stars - Kaufman/Spooner
Across A Star-Swept Sea - Diana Peterfreund
Age of Miracles - Karen Thompson Walker
Carnival of Souls - Melissa Marr
Love Letters to the Dead - Ava Dellaira

 
So yep. As you can see, I'll be busy playing a lot of catch-up mostly with titles released within the last year (some later than that) and only a small handful of new ones for my spring reading. But this list really only applies to early and mid spring, I think. Being a Texan, I usually start calling the end of April/first of May "summer" despite that it's still technically part of the spring season. Haha! :P

 
What's your spring list?




 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Pixie, you cheated! LOLOL. I really want to read The Archived, Taylor. I have heard so much about those books and I love Victoria Schwab's writing!

    Ummm yes on reading The Great Gatsby and The Bone Season! I am so happy to see them on your list! Actually, I really loved The Age of Miracles too!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...