Wednesday, August 7, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge (Day 4)



Don't know what the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is? Check it out at Good Books and Good Wine, and hop in on the fun if you want also. Click on the 'fifteen day' tag at the bottom of the post, or go to my Events tab to follow along with all of the posts for this challenge. :)



Day Four:
What's The Last Book You Flung Across The Room?




I’ve never physically flung any book across the room, to be honest. Certainly thought about it… And I’ve tossed down books out of anger, frustration, disbelief at a twist or ending, etc. But never have truly flung or thrown. Hmm… Also probably half are read on my laptop, and that probably wouldn’t end well if I tried tossing that. Lol!
 


I’ll say the last book that gave me the reaction where I may have actually even considered destroying a book, and that’s rare. Not often for me to get so angry and disgusted at characters that I wanted to outright destroy one.

 

Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine), the book that probably made me angriest anyway. I did almost throw this one across the room on several occasions just from the overuse of the word “girly.” Ugh. And in case you’re curious, no, I never destroyed it. As much as I hated it by the end, I don’t think I could bring myself to do anything like rip it up or burn any of it.


 

Good news is that was a book I’d read back in April/May? So at least I haven’t had TOO many major problems as far as wanting to slam, throw, or destroy any books. It doesn't happen often. I’ve had my frustrating moments, but nothing that stands out too much at least. Ha. :P


What about you? What's the most recent book you've flung across the room (or thought about flinging)?


(P.S. I haven’t exactly been doing this ‘15 Day Book Blogger Challenge’ every single day, and it’s taking me awhile to complete it. It’s been a lot of fun though! But I do have some other things planned for the blog soon. So I think I’m going to just mix it up by combining questions from posts for a couple days in a row and put them together. Instead of trying to post one question every day, I'll post two or more in one post every few days--until I’m done. ^^ Thanks everyone for being patient and continuing to visit. I hope you’ve been enjoying!)




2 comments:

  1. Without a doubt our second thought, Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. I read it a year ago and I still get violently angry just thinking about it. It's rare when I downright hate a book and can't for the life of me fathom why it's so loved, but GTF was just a train wreck of awful that stole hours of my life that I'll never get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt our second thought, Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. I read it a year ago and I still get violently angry just thinking about it. It's rare when I downright hate a book and can't for the life of me fathom why it's so loved, but GTF was just a train wreck of awful that stole hours of my life that I'll never get back.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...