Monday, July 1, 2013

BlogLovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you know, Google Reader is ending after today. I've been using BlogLovin' for a few months now since the announcement was made that they would be shutting it down, but in case you haven't yet and you're on BlogLovin', please take the time to make sure you subscribe to the blog! I appreciate it! Thank you! :) And if you're not a member of BlogLovin', I highly recommend it if you need a new feed service to keep up with blogs. It's great.

Quick update: Don't miss an exciting interview I'll be sharing tomorrow. Ben H. Winters will be stopping by the blog! Also, a giveaway! Woohoo! We love those, right? In fact, if I'm pretty sure of myself, this whole week is going to be a busy one. I'm hoping to get a new look here going soon, too. We'll see!

<3



1 comment:

  1. I've been using Digg ever since Google Reader shut down (RIP :'(), have you ever used it before? Do you like bloglovin' better?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...