Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (27)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun


These are definite recommends for whenever you need something light & fun…and definitely books I pick back up whenever I need to just step into them.

 

1. The Immortal Rules/The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
2. The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer-- Season 8 Graphic Novels (Volume 1 is Long Way Home)
5. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter (although, I was mightily disappointed by the second book and haven't continued with the rest of the series since :/ *sigh* Maybe I'll pick it back up...maybe not.)
6. The Vampire Academy series/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
7. Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
8. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
9. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
10. Between You & Me by Marissa Calin


I could’ve named several more (definitely The Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Ashes, Warm Bodies, and The Wicked Lovely series) but I wouldn’t really count those under my “light” reads and that’s why I didn’t put them on my original list. :D 

 
What's your Top Ten?  
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Morganville Vampire series is on my TTT today as well :) And I love some of the others you've mentioned, too, especially the Blood of Eden series.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Anna on my TTT, too - as probably everyone else :) I find it interesting that you listed The Immortal Rules. I have yet to read it (and really want to!) but honestly had no idea what to expect and didn't think it'd be light and funny...now I'm even more intrigued...I definitely have to read it soon! Great list, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...