Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sound Effects #5


Welcome to this week’s Sound Effects! Or rather…welcome back to Sound Effects! Haha! I stopped the feature for a bit, but recently decided I missed it and have started it back up again. :D

 

This week’s feature:

In the After!






Of course, my first thought for a song choice was this one:



Why? Well, because this is a post-apocalyptic read, and most of the time when I’m reading a post-apoc, for some strange reason this is the first song that pops into my head. It is pretty fitting for the situations though, I must say. Ha. Good song, too. So I’m not complaining.

Are there any titles you recommend for a future Sound Effects post? Check my review archives and sound off below!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...