Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (23)






Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.



This week’s topic:
My Top Ten Auto-buy Authors



These are the authors that are on my “auto-buy” list. That means, every time something is released with their name attached, I’m running out to get it as soon as I can. (I don’t count the deceased authors of classics that I adore, because I already know that if there’s perhaps a release with their name--a re-release or something like that--I generally get it. Especially Shakespeare or any Bronte sisters.)



1. Richelle Mead

 
2. Ilsa J. Bick



3. Stephen King

 
4. Melissa Marr


 
5. Maria V. Snyder




 
6. John Green


 
7. Laini Taylor



 
8. R.J. Anderson


 
 
9. Markus Zusak
 


                                                     10. Victoria Schwab




I actually could’ve named more. Ha.  ^_^

 

 


What’s your top ten?


 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 1,5,6,7 & 9!! YESSSSS! Most ESPECIALLY #6 & 7. Love those peeps. sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen King and Maria V. Snyder would definitely be on my personal list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...