Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Favorite Romances
Well this is probably going to be tough. And since it can be interpreted to couples OR romance books, I think I’ll mix it up and throw in a little of both (and not in any particular order).
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Karou and Akiva (from Daughter of Smoke & Bone)
4. Avry and Kerrick (from Touch of Power)
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman (though I’d like to say that even though I’m listing the book, I personally wouldn’t really say the book focuses entirely on romance)
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi + Aria and Perry
7. Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
8. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward
9. Seth & Ash (from the Wicked Lovely series)
10. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
**This list could easily change in a short amount of time because my opinions are always changing--and I’m always reading and adding new favorites. Haha**
What’s your top ten?