Monday, September 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (16)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List



I know I have way more than this to worry about over the coming weeks, but these are at the top of my list that I’d like to try and get to above all at least. And no, not all of them have even been published in the Fall/2012. :P


1. Carnival of Souls -- Melissa Marr
2. Days of Blood and Starlight -- Laini Taylor
3. The Diviners -- Libba Bray
4. Greta and the Goblin King -- Chloe Jacobs
5. Teeth -- Hannah Moskowitz
6. Shadows -- Ilsa J. Bick (currently reading)
7. The Mephisto Kiss -- Trinity Faegen
8. Lucretia and the Kroons -- Victor LaValle
9. Hounded -- Kevin Hearne
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower -- Stephen Chbosky (so…I’m fascinated in the hype.)

I don’t know if I’ll get to them all by the middle of December when winter technically starts, but we’ll see. I’ll keep my fingers crossed at least. I know I’ll have at least five of them from that list so that’s good! :)



What’s your top ten?



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy The Perks of Being A Wallflower, I read it a year or two ago, and have been giving it to people as a gift ever since! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to listen to Carnival of Souls becuase James Marsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I've NEVER experienced an audio book before because I personally do not like the appeal of them. But for Carnival of Souls, I'm getting the audio just so I can have James Marsters voice. I want to imagine he's only reading to me. *swoon* LOL.

      Delete
  3. Great list - I want to read quite a few of these, as well. Oh, and I feel like a total moron because I still haven't read Ashes - is it as good as everyone says?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...