Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
I know I have way more than this to worry about over the coming weeks, but these are at the top of my list that I’d like to try and get to above all at least. And no, not all of them have even been published in the Fall/2012. :P
1. Carnival of Souls -- Melissa Marr
2. Days of Blood and Starlight -- Laini Taylor
3. The Diviners -- Libba Bray
4. Greta and the Goblin King -- Chloe Jacobs
5. Teeth -- Hannah Moskowitz
6. Shadows -- Ilsa J. Bick (currently reading)
7. The Mephisto Kiss -- Trinity Faegen
8. Lucretia and the Kroons -- Victor LaValle
9. Hounded -- Kevin Hearne
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower -- Stephen Chbosky (so…I’m fascinated in the hype.)
I don’t know if I’ll get to them all by the middle of December when winter technically starts, but we’ll see. I’ll keep my fingers crossed at least. I know I’ll have at least five of them from that list so that’s good! :)
What’s your top ten?