Friday, August 17, 2012

Follow Friday (62)



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. If you want to participate, it's easy. To learn more and enter, check out: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Join the fun and make some new friends!

Please consider following via email subscription, Google Reader, RSS feed or the new LinkyFollowers feature if you can’t follow through GFC as a non-Blogger member anymore. Thank you, and thank you all for your continued support!

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.

Really? Really?! I can’t name just one. I’m serious. I have several. My reasoning is not only because I don’t want to leave anyone out, but because I have met some awesome, inspiring bloggers the past year and a half.

The ones from the beginning that I’m always stalking…er…following:

LC’s Adventures in Libraryland
Great Imaginations
Books Are Wonderful
Better Read Than Dead
Obsession with Books
Parajunkee

If you ask me who gave me my first comment when I officially started blogging, I don't think I could be entirely accurate. I think it was Shanella from Books Are Wonderful or Sharon from Obsession With Books-- but don't hold me to that! Haha. :)

Either way, if you're not following one of these lovely blogs, I highly recommend them!


Some bloggers I’ve internet-met the past few months and have found inspiring:

Cuddlebuggery
The Bookish Brunette
Itching For Books
Fiktshun
Two Chicks on Books


And of course, one of my closest virtual friends (and she designs my book covers):


Thoughts of an Endless Dreamer


 
Have a fantastic weekend!





Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love Cuddlebuggery, Parajunkee, LC's Adventures in Libraryland, and Great Imaginations. They all have very interesting and unique posts. You can definitely see the time and effort they put into them. New Follower.

    http://starrystorm.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!

    Old follower hopping through.

    Here's mine:
    Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parajunkee is awesome. Will have to take a look at the other blogs-they all sound fantastic!

    New follower! Come check out my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those bloggers! There so good!

    New GFC follower! My follow friday:

    http://lotsofloveliterature.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Pixie thank you SO much for including me in your blogger list, I am so glad to have you as one of my good book blogger friends! <3

    Loves you! ^_^

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! New follower :)

    http://lovetoreadagoodbook.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made my day Pixie <3 thank-you so much for including me, you are pretty amazing yourself not only as a blogger friend but also as an author.

    Mwa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, thanks so much for including us on your list! I'll have to check out the other bloggers you mentioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should do a post honoring the wonderful bloggers I've met at some point! So many people need virtual hugs and praises!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...