Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Update




Today is the final day of the read-a-thon! I should probably be more in gear....Um... I'm afraid to say that I don't think I've quite met all the goals I wanted to, but at least I made some progress!


I made the majority of my updates through Twitter and participated in one mini-challenge (which only required me to fill out a form) on Between The Pages


So far I've finished three books and just started two. I doubt I'll come close to finishing the two I've started today. It's no worries though, the read-a-thon has completely helped me catch up on some of my reading and gave me a bit of a boost.


Books finished:


Graceling
The Radleys
Throne of Glass


(P.S. Happily found that I really enjoyed all three of those, so that's a great bonus!)


Books started:


Darkest Mercy
Masque of Red Death






That's about it for my update! Anything else before it's officially over will probably be mentioned on my Twitter. Another great year, and I'm looking forward to the next! :)


Happy reading!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some reading done for sure! That's what I usually hope to get through in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah, I can read a lot when I have the open schedule. Normally though, it's about the same for me (averaging close to 3-4 books in two-three weeks or so) because I'm always so busy and can't read as much as I'd like. That's why I love the read-a-thons so much. I clear out things for them so that I can do nothing but read and it's nice to be able to do that for a while. :P Clears my head. Haha.

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...