Last year, I participated and I loved it. It helps motivate me to catch back up on my reading because I'm usually a little bit behind around this time of year (odd, right?). I can't believe I'd almost forgot but thankfully to some friends' tweets and seeing some posts in my reader, I was reminded. So, once again, I'm participating in the Once Upon a Read-A-Thon and here's my plan--though I can't confirm that I'll be able to actually see it entirely through. I'm going to try to get most of it done at least.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (currently reading so this is just one I'm hoping to finish during the read-a-thon)
3. The Radleys by Matt Haig
4. Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
5. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
6. (End with starting) Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
Click on the image below if you want to sign up and participate as well! It's a lot of fun!