Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Author Blog! :)

I just wanted to make a quick posting here to let you all know that I finally have my author blog up and running as of tonight.


Mostly, I decided I wanted to keep my book blog separate from all of my writing stuff, and I thought it would look more organized this way. So, ta-da! I now have two blogs. My author blog, and the lovely Bookaholic blog. :) My author blog will be the place to go to check for my news, events, writing excerpts and special giveaways.


Thank you everyone for your continued support as well. I hope that some of you might hop over and perhaps follow the new blog also? ;) Thanks! :P






Lots of love. I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...