Monday, December 26, 2011

Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011

Top 10 of 2011


I'm joing the Top 10 fun! There is a different topic from today through Friday. For more details, click the above banner!


Today's Topic: Top 10 Books I've Read in 2011


I read sooo many books this year. This is really difficult for me to narrow it down to just ten, but I think I can do it. Not all of them were releases of 2011 of course, but reads that I got around to finally this year. Haha. Either way, they were still my favorites and top 10 of 2011.


Here they are in no particular order:




Bloodlines-- Richelle Mead
Divergent-- Veronica Roth
Daughter of Smoke & Bone-- Laini Taylor
The Iron Knight-- Julie Kagawa
Dead Until Dark-- Charlaine Harris
Hush, Hush-- Becca Fitzpatrick
Born at Midnight-- C.C. Hunter
The Scorpio Races-- Maggie Stiefvater
Ultraviolet-- R.J. Anderson
The Morganville Vampires-- Rachel Caine




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have not read Bloodlines (yet ;D) but I LOOOOOOVE Mead's VA so I will get it to soon. I'm glad it's one of your favorites:D I love Daughter of Smoke & Bone & Divergent was also great. I'm planning to start The Morganville Vampires series when it's complete (I would think it's soon right?) great list:D

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really great picks!3 of your authors are on my list too!

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should read Bloodlines, Racquel! It's amazing. I was really surprised at how much I ended up loving it (wasn't a huge Sydney fan during the VA series, but I absolutely adore her now). And well, I've always been on "Team Adrian" so it's nice reading more on him. :P

    Awesome Angie- great minds think alike. :P Hehe.. Thanks for stopping by! :D

    XOXO

    <3
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...