Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter
I’ve made a little goal to get a huge chunk of my old TBR pile knocked out of the way a bit during the winter from December-February. So many of the books on my list are probably books most people have already read themselves. I do read a lot, and many at a time, so only ten books here is just a small portion of what I’ll be reading in the coming months. Of course there’ll be much more--including some new reads and debut authors (most notably excited for Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi) and I have a couple ARCs of late Winter/early Spring author releases that I’m looking forward to reading soon as well-- The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice and A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink.
So my list below is really moreso just a “what I should read to knock out some of that old TBR pile”. Haha. Books on my shelf that have been waiting eagerly for me to pick them up already and I will do that between December and the end of February-start of March. Of course, my TBR list is never-ending though it seems!
1. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
2. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
3. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
4. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
5. Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
6. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
8. Matched by Ally Condie
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Hope you’re having a great week and happy reading for Winter and upcoming 2012! The end of the year is approaching so fast!