Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mini Challenge (2) - Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


This Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge is hosted by YA Bliss.


“Top 3 LOVE TRIANGLES

In my opinion, a well done love triangle should be one where the choice is not clear, where you can't help but being torn yourself between both characters and you are uncertain as to which will end up being 'the one'. So if you were, lets say Team Mr. Obvious from book 1, and he ended up getting the girl and you were stoked about it because you hated Mr. Wrong all along, that is NOT a good love-triangle. That is merely A love-triangle. Got it? -- YA Bliss


My top three picks:

Dimitri vs. Adrian - Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Jack vs. Oliver - Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
Gale vs. Peeta - Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

P.S. I almost chose a fourth- Derek vs. Lucas (The Shadow Falls series by C. C. Hunter) but then I had to stop and think. I’ve been all for Lucas since the first page he was introduced. Plus, there’s only one book out so far, so I need to see where this all goes before I make my final decision. So, I guess that one didn’t really fit here. :P

Great mini-challenge!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...