Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There's Been A Change- And More!

Well, first and foremost, I'm sure you can all see that there's been a change to the layout and style again to the page. Let me offer up my apologies if it's of any annoyance at all that I've changed the page again, but I really have to say that I just had to find the perfect, satisfying niche- I guess you could say- for my little place on the web here. I sat up well into the late hours last night working on this one, and this will most definitely be a permanent change. I'm completely satisfied now. ^^



This post probably won't be too long, and won't contain everything I want it to as it's pretty late here at the moment. I unfortunately don't have time to write up my reviews and will have to do that later on. I have a few I'd like to share. :)



If you look to the right sidebar, you'll see my "Currently Reading" list. You're looking at it correctly when you count and see that I'm reading five books at once. Haha. That's a bit unusual for me, but lately I've been on some major reading and writing spree. Or perhaps I'm becoming a major hermit?


For the first time ever, I'm reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I'm extremely shocked (and admittedly a bit ashamed) that I'm just now getting around to reading it when I'm going on 27 years old. One of my all time favorites is 'Wuthering Heights' by Emily Bronte... I can certainly see the relation between the two ladies in their writing. It's been lovely reading this so far and I'm quite enjoying it. I'm sure that by the time I'm finished, I'll probably be kicking myself for not having read it sooner. :)



This month is a big month for some major new releases isn't it?


I'm sure many of us know that DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth has been released now. I can't wait to get my hands on that as I've been anticipating it for awhile now.


Others I've hugely anticipated that are being released this month are:


May 3rd: Queen By Right by Anne Easter Smith


May 10th: Die For Me by Amy Plum


May 17th is Graveminder by Melissa Marr (woohoo!)


May 17th: Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon


May 18th: Dark Swan Storm Born Comic (Based on Richelle Mead's Dark Swan series)


May 24th: Beauty Queens by Libba Bray


May 24th: The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross (another woohoo!)


May 31st: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini



Looks like I'll be keeping up my "reading spree", especially if I end up getting all these books throughout the coming weeks (which is what I certainly plan on doing). :)


~The Bookaholic

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to tell you that your new layout looks great!

    May is always such an awesome release month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) And yeah it is! I know there's many more that are being released this month that I've been looking forward to as well- the above list were just the ones at the top of the list I'll be heading to the store for first. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...