Sunday, May 29, 2011

End of Week Update

There will not be a Sunday Showdown post this week- sorry!


However, I'd like to post some small updates.



I've finished my novel and now I'm currently going back through it for edits and revisions. Will I publish? I hope so. I'm going to try. I don't talk about it too much, or post a synopsis or title, due to the fact that honestly, I'm a bit nervous of it getting stolen. Although, I have posted a few chapters before on an online writing site for critique (which is now removed). It picked up a good fan base then. I was happy with that. So, I do hope to see some good news in the near future as I pursue my dreams of publishing this year.




This past week I reviewed:


Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens


The Heart Denied - Linda Anne Wulf


Divergent - Veronica Roth




I'm currently reading:


The Irong King - Julie Kagawa


Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame Smith


The Girl's Guide To Homelessness - Brianna Karp


Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin (I expect this one to take me awhile, though, since it's a little over 800 pages long- haha!)






I hope that you've all had a great weekend and enjoy the week ahead!


~The Bookaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line! We love having your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...